If you would like to contact us please email or call us at:
Elite Creative Group
3316-A South Cobb Dr. Suite 320
Smyrna, GA 30080
1. What is the Group Code? How do I locate it?
ANS: The Group Code will be provided to you and your roommate(s) in your personalized email confirmation. You will receive this confirmation once the 1st person in your room pays their deposit. Reuse this Group Code on the Additional Payments Form as you and your roommate(s) make additional payments.
Group codes are not affiliate names or groups of people traveling together. It is a code WE assign each room. You use your group code to make additional payments and when you want to reference your room when you contact us.
If you are a group and will be booking more than one room, and want to request that your rooms are near each other, please have 1 person from the group email us your request providing all the group codes that want to be near each other. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What is the difference in the different occupancies?
Single Occupancy 1person in a room.
Double 2 people in a room.
Third Occupancy 3 people in a room.
3. What is the difference between Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum Packages?
All packages include the events
4. If I have a roommate(s) can I pay for my package individually or can only 1 person in a room pay for the group?
ANS: If you are rooming with other people you may pay individually.
5. What is the hotel’s name?
You must leave a deposit to get the hotel’s name and address due to past customers booking outside of our room block causing a lot of confusion at check-in. Sorry for any inconvenience, but the Accommodation Page provides pictures and a description of the hotel; which is a 4 1/2 Star Hotel.
6. Can I become an affiliate of the trip? Can I sell the trip to make $$?
Yes & YES! Click Here For More Details
7. I would like to be a vendor or provide a class to your guests on the trip i.e. Work Out Class, Art Class, Scuba Diving Class, Make Up Class, Salsa Class – can I be down?
YES! Our patrons include upwardly mobile urban professional and the social elite from the entertainment and corporate world. Our vendor fee is $150 not including any additional meeting space required for your set up needs
8. Is it too late to sign up for this trip if the deposit deadline has passed?
No, we continue to sell rooms until we sell out.
9. What if I want to sign up after the deposit deadline has already past?
ANS: You would pick up and pay where we are on the current payment schedule.
10. I have a group, how do I make sure our rooms are near each other?
Once all your rooms in your group are booked, and locked in with a deposit, please have 1 person from the group email us your assigned group codes for each room and we will make the request for your group’s rooms to be near each other. You can email us at email@example.com
11. Do you offer group discounts?
ANS: Yes and Yes! Please click on the link for information on our Group Discounts
12. How do I make changes to my room?
Any changes to your room must be submitted via email, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a roommate(s) please include your roommate(s) in the email to make your change. We cannot make changes to your room over the phone. There must be documentation of all changes to your room. Changes are subject to availability
Copyright © Destination X 2016. All Rights Reserved